EVERY TUESDAY AT 6:40 IN THE MORNING MY MORNING TALK SHOW HOST STOPS EVERYTHING AND PLAYS HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND SAYS “HEY TUESDAY PIG IN A POKE” AND NO ONE UNDERSTAND BUT I DO
I DIDN’T CLARIFY THAT THIS IS A RADIO TALK SHOW BUT IT IS
so fans of this post i have the audio from last tuesday here
It’s amazing how he has not lost that childish innocence. He still smiles the same and has the exact same boyish glow.
I miss them already
there’s only me
You’ll find one day he’ll disappear.
SEASON 8 I’M EXCITED.
“Skies are grey, Skies are blue” (Singin’ in the Rain) Pencil Case  - by [x]
Materials: Cotton Material, Zipper, Buttons
everyone needs a dan pointing to the top of your blog
i feel complete
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
I own that big blue monstrosity of a Dreamcast controller.We are eldest. it is our birthright to be player oneOur birthright
shut the fuck up
is that John Barrowman?
wAHT THE EVERLIVING FUCK BARROWMAN
And a couple more quick stories from A10:
Rob had no queue when I headed over and then I couldn’t find his quote card in amongst all the others. But it just meant that I got to chat with him a little longer. When he saw what the cards were he got all bashful and couldn’t believe I’d gone back and sorted one of these out for him when he got added to the line up. To which I told him of course I had and he was just adorable <3 (See, this is the reasoning behind all the fangirling, let’s face it.)
Richard’s one involved mentioning the ‘Great big bag of dicks’ line, which I said I hadn’t done because I felt sure he got that all the time. He laughed and said that this quote was also great. Matt said ‘oh wow! I said this in the show!’ when he saw his one (and then, at his Sunday panel, he told a story about how that line was his favourite line from the show, so I chose well :D).
Kim laughed (hot damn that woman’s legs!). Emily was really sweet and smiley (and she’s right, fangirls do do it best). Kevin was really cheerful and told me to enjoy my weekend.
I do love Osric’s one, for pure comedic value (plus isn’t he so cute signing off every autograph with AP?!). And I do love DJ’s a lot. Ty asked me if the cards were on sale at the Con and I told him that I’d made them myself and he seemed impressed :]
You hear their voices in your head.